Upgrade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade?

So, now that the international patch is out, will we be patching the game up to the new version?
    I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Most definately.

Comment

I'd like to...
      Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

Wait until monday please, so the English UK PTW owners, like me, could patch the game too
        Hosting and playing the Civ4BtS APT
        Ex-Organizador y jugador de Civ4BtS Progressive Games

Comment

And to avoid any possible (dis)advantages (havn't read the FAQ yet, so I'm not sure what has changed), but I think it's best to let GS play first turn with 1.21, since we come first in turn order.

Not really a big issue, just to keep it level for all

And oh,
          Finally
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Yeah, we should upgrade with GS first and then every other player upgrade.
            meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

I agree that GS should be the guinee pigs, err I mean the first team, to play with the 1.21 patch.

Let's set it for the first turn of the year 270 BC. That would give everyone time (3 turns) to actually download and install it.

It also means that any players in this game who play any other PBEM's would have to upgrade their PBEM's to 1.21 or do a dual install.

Comment

I just dual installed it works

Comment

GS = Guinea Storm

Comment

Never walk into a storm of guinea pigs unless you carry an iron umbrella.
                    Last edited by Shiber; June 15, 2003, 10:00.
                    "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
                    And the truth isn't what you want to see,
                    Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
                    - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Ok, lets get the individual team leader's to put a Yea or Nea behind this. Either we all do it or we don't do it at all. So we need 6 Yea's form the Teams.

Comment

GoW leader is not definate currently...

but I'll say yes and if Ghengis says yes, then it counts as yes from GoW.
                        Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
                        King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
                        ---------
                        May God Bless.

Comment

I will say yes on behalf of Lego, as I don't think any of our citizens object (of course, if they do, I'm so gonna get it in the private forum...)
                          I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Spain says "Yes" to upgrading.

--Togas
                            Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
                            Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
                            Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
                            Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

It is a Yes from ND guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X