PTW 1.21 will not load after patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTW 1.21 will not load after patch

I love all the other patches but I can not get 1.21 to run. The disk picture spins for awhile and then .... nothing.

I have reinstalled everything and patched again and .... nothing. I had to revert to the old patch 1.14 I think it is.

Any help please?????

I did find another thread on this but he had updated ALI IDE drivers to uninstall .... I do not.

I have now e-mailed support.
    Last edited by syngensmyth; April 8, 2003, 11:08.

Comment

I would have said that you patched the european version with US-only 1.21 pacth, but you're from the States, so this is not likely.
      In the beginning, Earth was without form and void... then my life changed forever.

Comment

Have you checked for any updates to your drivers that you do have on your system?

Comment

OK I have updated video and sound drivers. Same thing.

Each time i install 121 it zaps it. I get the screen to select play but the game will not come up.

I can not just repair/reinstall. I must uninstall PTW and reinstall. then do 114 and works great.

I wonder if it has to do with copy protection. I am using the originals.
          Last edited by syngensmyth; April 9, 2003, 12:04.

Comment

Working...
          X