This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jahi
    ok, stupid question time, how do you give stars to a thread?
    At the end of the thread, above the quick reply box, there's a "Rate this thread" line with a drop-down menu where you can choose the rating.
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

oh, hey, cool! thanks!

well, back to the crack pipe!
      I spend most my money on Wine, Women and Song.. the rest i just waste.

Comment

Give me the winners of the next five SuperBowls and we'll split the profits.
        Sorry....nothing to say!

Comment

And now?
          Who is ACooper? Alice in millitary world?

Comment

Y'know, a whole string of those spam dudes looks kinda cool, the way they get smeared in unison....

(hey, had to add my contribution to the spamthread, right?)

Although I dunno, the bouncy guys all in unison are kinda hypnotic.... maybe after that guy hits the crack pipe he can watch em....

Can we start a pool on when the thread goes poof?
            Friedrich Psitalon
            Admin, Civ4Players Ladder
            Consultant, Firaxis Games

Comment

This 10 Bananabucks bill says them mods are sleeping ye all!

Comment

mabey they to are partaking of the crack too?

or it could be the good rating of the thread :P
                I spend most my money on Wine, Women and Song.. the rest i just waste.

Comment

There are no bugs in Civ IV... Firaxis got so fed up with all the criticism that they sold the rights to Civ IV to Big Huge Games, but since Brian did not want to make another TBS again, the franchise came to a stall, until Soren Johnson decided to team up with some folks from Blizzard and they found their own company, suggestively named Crushing Bug, and they spent five long years working in the game, and when they released it, it was pure perfection, and never needed a single patch.
                  I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

The only bugs noticed so far:

1. Despite recent patch the AI is still forging prescriptions.

2. Republican Party Donor resource disappears whenever one city governor is the daughter of migrant workers. (or was this intentional??)

3. Cultural Victory not obtainable if listening to country music.

Mind you, I've only played it at the easiest level ("Apolyton Registered User"). Tomorrow I'll jump up a few levels and start a game on "Yodeler."

Thing I like about CIV IV:

Ohio UU-- Maryanne from Gilligan's Island. Great Offensisive strength: all my Num Mercs laid down their spears and surrendered when a stack of 7 Maryannes attacked.
                    "We may be in a hallucination here, but that's no excuse for being delusional!." K.S. Robinson, 'The Years Of Rice And Salt.'

Comment

I
                      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

might
                        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

just

Comment

take

Comment

the

Comment

chance

Comment

Working...
                                X