This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ IV Bugs

Has anyone else noticed the blatent amount of bugs in Civ IV (the return of the nanobots). When I try to attack the Krytorean race, they throw nutronic bombs at me, which causes a blue screen crash. The man in the pub who sold it to me says there will be an patch available in the car park behind Safeways, next Tuesday. Do you think he is having a laugh. This sort of behavior is hurting the game of CIV, do you think I should give him a good kicking and nick his suitcase, although if I do this he might not get me the Windows 2008 disc, and Star Wars Part III DVD he has promised me.

Shand_handy are u buying illegal software? if so u r a low life thief who is stealing much needed profits from the games companies.

Ps if u still manage to get starwars III send me a pm

Comment

Right... don't worry shand_handy, the mods with the white jackets will soon be here the move the thead and all wil be fine.
      Overworked and underpaid C/LTJG in the NJROTC
      If you try to fail and succeed which have you done?
      If fail to plan, then you plan to fail

Comment

Do mods wear white jackets?if they wore yellow shoes with it they would look like a cigarette

Comment

http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by trevor
            Right... don't worry shand_handy, the mods with the white jackets will soon be here the move the thead and all wil be fine.
            I always thought mods wore parkas and Fred Perry shirts.

Comment

Best thread in this forum bar none. 5 stars. This is what happens when you give winos access to computers.
              Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
              CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
              One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Newbies
                I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Civ IV, of course it doesn't work it's an old game, get Civ V !!!

Unfairly Banned at Civfanatics twice...
                  To protest the war I am using the UN Flag - Howard has said most Australians are for the war so clearly I am not an Aussie.

Comment

SPAMORAMA!

Comment

Wow, this thread is still open...

I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

You know what you never should do in front of a mirror and watching this forum...

Say 4 times...

MING

MING

MING

MING!!!
                        Signature: Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your posts

Comment

must smoke more crack..
                          I spend most my money on Wine, Women and Song.. the rest i just waste.

Comment

ok, stupid question time, how do you give stars to a thread?
                            I spend most my money on Wine, Women and Song.. the rest i just waste.

Comment

Originally posted by Jahi
                              must smoke more crack..
                              Maybe a little too much, no?

let me ask you shand_handy...when you wake up, after promising yourself NO MORE CRACK, do you look over and seem to see your pipe just speaking "Smoke me. Smoke me. You know you wanna." If so, then it seems your crack pipe has won more than you...

And, if I may.....
                              I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

Working...
                              X