Double your Pleasure Mod???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double your Pleasure Mod???

Just discovered the Double your Pleasure mod...sounds pretty incredible...my question though is, is it going to be updated for PTW?

Thanks

This mod is available with Civ3 PTW.

It is listed as a .bix Scenario that came with the game. It however requires a graphics download from a website listed on the Scenario description. Hope that helps you.

slavepaleface

Comment

what download exactly do i need to download to make it current???

Comment

DyP 1.01x is the patch your looking for.

Comment

http://civ3.bernskov.com/ There ya go. Can download the PtW patch with graphics and update there.
          "Every good communist should know political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao tse-Tung

Comment

Also if you have questions, sugestions, etc for the dyp mod, there is a forum at www.cdgroup.org. Which is also the website for The balancer Mod.

Comment

Sorry, I guess I should check these forums more often. The cdgroup forums are definitely the best place to chat about the mod.
              Creator of the Double Your Pleasure Mod Check out the DyP website and join the discussion on Double Your Pleasure Mod thread at civfanatics. You can play the mod on my DYP Earth Map
              or play regular Civ3 on one of my earth maps: 256x205; 180x180 Map; or 140x140.
              For you modders out there I have released a version of the map with no resources. You can get that version Clean 180x180 here or Clean 140x140 here.

Comment

We have since released version 1.02x and the test group has its hands on 1.03x. You can join the test group by signing up at:

Last edited by Kal-el; December 16, 2002, 14:32.
                Creator of the Double Your Pleasure Mod Check out the DyP website and join the discussion on Double Your Pleasure Mod thread at civfanatics. You can play the mod on my DYP Earth Map
                For you modders out there I have released a version of the map with no resources. You can get that version Clean 180x180 here or Clean 140x140 here.

Comment

Tried to get to the link about joining the test group...I'm interested if there is still space/time/patience remaining
                  an army of asses led by a lion will always defeat the army of lions led by an ass

Comment

ok, try that link. If you aren't registered at the forums you will have to do that first, but once registered you can join the DyP testers group and have access to the latest and greatest in DyP development.

Comment

Great mod. I've been playing it exclusively for the last few weeks.

Comment

Same with me. Not exclusively, but a lot. Great work, Kal-El!
                        RIAA sucks
                        The Optimistas
                        I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Aye, I agree, DyP is awesome
                          YARR!
                          Brian

Comment

Thanks guys. If you haven't already done so, you should download the latest version 1.04x for PtW or 0.91 for vanilla civ3. We will eventually align those version numbers so everybody is playing with 2.0x or 2.0r.

Comment

I agree, the DyP mod is awesome! I love it! Especially all units with range attacks having (small) bombard values... makes for a whole different playstyle. I go back to regular rules on occasion, and I miss my archers an rifleman and such being able to attempt to wear down other units, and pillage from a distance.

Only thing is... can you make the excel rules file into a .pdf with the distribution? I don't have excel at home and have to read the rules at work (and hope I don't get caught :P).
                              Brian

Comment

Working...
                              X