PTW Patch 1.04f!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol....

" B****, B****, B****, why is that all i'm hearing?

If the game is so stupid as you claim, simply wait it out and for Firaxis to fix it, instead, you come on here and B**** about it.

In the time you spent here, you could be trying new things on Single player PTW.

Sheesh, a little patiance for game designers would be a bit nice considering they're rushing to meat consumer demands and make a profite at the same time. JUST GIVE THEM A BREAK.

I know I probbaly pissed a few people off by replying , but it really is annoying seeing only complaints about it, sheesh, just don't play it then.
    "I like to consider myself a virus, I spread and consume natural resources, then I leave my former home baren and cold, what am I? Why, I am YOU !"-Mr. Waffleberry

Comment

Um,

If the game is so stupid as you claim, simply wait it out and for Firaxis to fix it, instead, you come on here and B**** about it.

In the time you spent here, you could be trying new things on Single player PTW.

Sheesh, a little patiance for game designers would be a bit nice considering they're rushing to meat consumer demands and make a profite at the same time. JUST GIVE THEM A BREAK.

I know I probbaly pissed a few people off by replying , but it really is annoying seeing only complaints about it, sheesh, just don't play it then.

Comment

Um, Right

Ok, not "stupid" but "unplayable". And I dont know about anyone else but I didn't "just come here" I have writen the company. This assumption stuff is not working out for you.

You said, "In the time you spent here, you could be trying new things on Single player PTW."

...No, I bought it mainly for MP. You bought it for SP improvements. Don't put your stuff on us.

You said..."Sheesh, a little patiance for game designers would be a bit nice considering they're rushing to meat consumer demands and make a profite at the same time. JUST GIVE THEM A BREAK."

...No, I expect a working game. In No way is that unreasonable. How is it that you think it is?

You said, "I know I probbaly pissed a few people off by replying , but it really is annoying seeing only complaints about it, sheesh, just don't play it then."

You actually post that our posts are bothering you but you can't understand that a game that we paid over $30 for, and does not work, is not bothersome and that somehow we should just accept this? Stop being childish and try understanding that this is highly disapointing.

Comment

Beware Throwers of Sticks and stones

Well i am at 1120Ad playing Carthagians really enjoy it no complains love the new units and like the editor one point makes me very happy and now confused at the same time the abillity to name units boy i was soo excited but now im pulling out my hair to make up new names and my floor is littered with books and maps for idea got to love it feels like im really going on conquest... kudos to fraxis and i dont mind the DL just kinda big im lazy with my 56k dial up
          "One must learn from the past to prevent mistakes in the future" "If you mess with me ill turn you into Fossilized remains"

Comment

YIPPIE

I'm glad its working for you. I just wish I could report the same. sniff sniff

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
              Demerzel, whatever
              we're only arguing cause we dont have the game yet anyway
              You mean to say, you don't get send a free copy???

After all the publicity you make for this (and other) games!!!!
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Wait a minute! I have to check Microsoft for another security update!
                Wait! Another update from Microsoft!
                Wait! Some day some OS will actually be an OS.
                Wait! I think another one is coming out from Microsoft!
                Wait! I do multi-player, but I do not know what computer I have, or OS, like CivIII having to use the Windows 2000 bink file with Windows 98SE for Civ III.
                Wait, another security update from Microsoft!

There I have two minutes for multi-player, while I wait for another security critical update from Microsoft!

Wait! I think its critical!

Comment

My first post here.
                  I am a big Civ fan since Civ1 dos version.
                  I thought CIvNet was Ok.
                  I preordered PTW andwas so
                  excited about it. I have been trying
                  all the time to play a multiplayer but no luck yet.
                  This really saddens me.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                    * Removed Explore action from Cruise Missiles.

Didn't we use a missile/airplane that explored for Ben Laden's facial attributes before releasing its missile?! Leave the exploration feature in Cruise Missile. It is a future technology! A feature/bug......

Comment

Is there only 1 scenario in PTW?
                      Sounds like this is true..
                      It seems to be the World war2 scenario, but where has the Japanese scenario gone? or was that dropped.

Comment

I'm a programmer, (not for firaxis though ) and even I don't understand some of my notes i make , especially handwritten notes for comments on ideas and bug fixes.

Comment

I see a Japan in my list of scenarios. There are lots of files there, too many to even look at right now.

Comment

A lot of the scenarios are just maps, or rule changes I think. Only a few use the new units, and there are ones that use the new terrain without any rule changes.

They also included Marla's map, but w/out CPT or that added ship for island civs. I was surprised not to see ixnay's Years of Rice and Salt, though. It was a pretty good scenario. It also would've done well using the new civs (hint hint. Is there an update in the works? )

My only gripe is that PtW didn't come packaged with pediaicons for the new unit packs (WW2, Japan). I guess we'll make due with the improparly coloured/sized ones in units32.pcx for the pedia.

All in all, though,
                            I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

Originally posted by Switch
                              My only gripe is that PtW didn't come packaged with pediaicons for the new unit packs (WW2, Japan). I guess we'll make due with the improparly coloured/sized ones in units32.pcx for the pedia.

All in all, though,
                              That, and I was surprised that a fan-made unit section wasn't included.
                              The true nature of a man is shown by what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Comment

Originally posted by Amadan

That, and I was surprised that a fan-made unit section wasn't included.
                                There may have been some copy right issues involved.
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)
                                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                                X