XP? Will you buy it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XP? Will you buy it?

Just curous, will you buy the XP the day it's released, or never?
    Sure, I will preorder it as soon as posible
    8.09%
    Yes, the day it hits the stores I'll buy it
    17.65%
    Yeah, I think I'll buy it within a week or two of release day
    32.35%
    I think so, but it wont be the first months of release
    10.29%
    Maybe...and then maybe not
    12.50%
    I don't think so, but maybe time will change my mind
    6.62%
    NO WAY!
    11.03%
    Only if they introduce the Banana republic
    1.47%
    This space is empty... or is it?

I'll proberly buy it within the first two weeks!

Comment

The next post like this should add a "is this the 9th or 10th time this has been asked?" selection to the poll. :P And yeah, i'll buy it shortly after it comes out. Firaxis has shown that even if it does get rushed they can make it quite playable and enjoyable.
      "Every good communist should know political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao tse-Tung

Comment

Sorry, I tried to see if this has been asked before, but didn't find any of those threads...or maybe that's because I'm way to tired today

Comment

I will buy it as soon as I see it in the stores. (Money is no object)
          Sorry....nothing to say!

Comment

In fairness, we now actually have some verification for the expansion, so I think it's fine to ask again.

Cognitive dissonance demands that I buy the expansion.

Comment

I'll buy it as soon as it is in the stores, and I'm at home.
              Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

absolutely

Comment

I'll buy it once the price drops regardless of what it is released at.

Usually, the price goes down after a month or so of being on the shelves.

Comment

Depends on components

I'll probably buy it. However, I'm not at all interested in MP, so it would depend on the other features. I can't see getting it just for eight more Civs, but there will probably be other goodies.

I really liked the SMAX expansion pack, so if that's any indication, I lean toward a buy.

Comment

I propably wont buy it. After all the civ3 crap Firaxis made us pay for it would be just to get it as warez
                      Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

I will buy it as soon as it reaches the stores. Firaxis has shown to commit themselves so if it is no good I trust they will patch things right. Multiplayer is a must have for me. Having played the AI for far to long now I am thirsty of human blood.
                        Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

Firaxis stuck me with a beta $50 game last November, along with a useless idiotic "Strategy Guide".

Hell will freeze before I buy another Firaxis Civ 3 product - unless I get a $25 rebate for Civ 3.

Anyone who gives Firaxis more money is a sucker. Some of those who say laughably that "money is no object" sound like Firaxis shills.

Comment

If it's a fair price ($30 at most), yes. But I won't pay $50 again.

Anyway, I'll buy it for the 8 civs (if I like them), I could care less about online play. Mostly since you can't play online with a modded version, and modding is half the fun of Civ
                            The two real political parties in America are the Winners and the Losers. The people don't acknowledge this. They claim membership in two imaginary parties, the Republicans and the Democrats, instead." - Kurt Vonnegut Jr. My (crappy) LiveJournal

Comment

I want to see what new civs are coming with it. Also if there are any other features. Multiplayer will be cool though....

Comment

Working...
                              X