X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was only kidding Tibirius

-
    To Toops... 1950BC
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

to Zeit
      Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

1950 bc sent to tiberius

Comment

to Alai ... errr .. alva
          "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
          --George Bernard Shaw
          A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
          --Woody Allen

Comment

-
            To Lmtoops
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

turn sent

Comment

now with Zeit

Comment

1910 sent to the arabs (although I still don't know where they are).

Is it true that 1.27 saves can be loaded by 1.21? I have to try

Comment

Are we or Have we upgraded to 1.27?

Comment

I have not. No UK version yet I believe.

However, reports suggest that the two versions are compatible. Hopefully there won't be any problems if anyone has already patched.
                      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Originally posted by ormuzd
                        Is it true that 1.27 saves can be loaded by 1.21? I have to try
                        Master Zen has confirmed that they load and they seem to work fine.
                        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

I used the UK 1.27 patch from infogrames.co.uk and it worked fine. I have a dual install running but want to move to a single version to save disk space.

Comment

to alva
                            "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
                            --George Bernard Shaw
                            A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
                            --Woody Allen

Comment

Yep, I used 1.21 too, I'll make sure upgrade before next turn.

Comment

To Lmtoops.

Comment

Working...
                                X