Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

save sent to Cerberus.

Good pace.
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

2190BC sent to Zeit (and Tiberius).
      Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

I didn't get anything from zeit. No passw, no instructions Maybe my message was too late
        "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
        --George Bernard Shaw
        A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
        --Woody Allen

Comment

Oh bugger.
          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Maybe I could replace him tough? I could open the save with the admin passw. Who has it?
            "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
            --George Bernard Shaw
            A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
            --Woody Allen

Comment

alva shoud have it. I think he set the starting games.

Comment

I think I still have it, I'll send it to Tiberius to see if it works.
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

turn to ormuzd (in behalf of Zeit)
                  --George Bernard Shaw
                  --Woody Allen

Comment

turn back to tiberius

Comment

sent to alva, in behalf of myself this time
                      --George Bernard Shaw
                      --Woody Allen

Comment

Sent to BC (imtoops).
                        -

Nice way to get PC
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Anyone else wanting to be replaced? I want to be Emperor!!!
                          --George Bernard Shaw
                          --Woody Allen

Comment

it's your turn, mr. still-not-emperor (2150 bc)

Comment

to alva (+1 )
                              --George Bernard Shaw
                              --Woody Allen

Comment

You'll be emperor before this thread is full.
                                -

To BC (lmtoops)

Comment

Working...
                                X