PBEM anyone? Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FP's turn sent to Cerb.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• OK, let's see if I have got this right.

I have received FP's turn from Alva (1425BC), played it and then sent Zeit's turn to Tiberius.

Confused? I am!
      Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• Sent to ormuzd; and I am waiting to get it back
        "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
        --George Bernard Shaw
        A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
        --Woody Allen

Comment

• 1425 bc abck to tiberius but under the arabian flag

Comment

• to alva for alva
            "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
            --George Bernard Shaw
            A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
            --Woody Allen

Comment

• sent FP turn to alva or is it alvh....or??? So Confused!!

Comment

• This game could change its name in PBEM ... who ?
                --George Bernard Shaw
                --Woody Allen

Comment

• Nope, the nick is alva..., the address is with an H
                  -
                  I'll see I can find someone by next turn though.

1400AD to Cerb
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

• Zeit's turn to Tiberius
                    Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• to ormuzd (from Zeit)
                      --George Bernard Shaw
                      --Woody Allen

Comment

• I think I have returned the save back to tiberius. If not, you'll have to resend it again.

Comment

• To lmtoops.
                          1375bc

Comment

• turn sent to Alva.

Comment

• To cerb 1375bc

Comment

• from Zeit to ormuzd
                                --George Bernard Shaw
                                --Woody Allen

Comment

Working...
                                X