PBEM anyone? Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To lmtoops
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• to cerberus
      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• to Tib (aka Zeit).
        Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• Zeit to ormuzd
          "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
          --George Bernard Shaw
          A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
          --Woody Allen

Comment

• ormuzd to tiberius (1675 bc)

Comment

• 1650BC --> alva
              "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
              --George Bernard Shaw
              A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
              --Woody Allen

Comment

• Game sent to toops..
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

• Sent to Frustrated Poet

Comment

• I'm having a few computer problems at home and won't be able to play the turn until Tuesday evening (UK time). Sorry guys.
                    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• to Zeit

Comment

• Cerberus, you were supposed to send it to me instead of Zeit, until he returns ... I didn't get it.
                        --George Bernard Shaw
                        --Woody Allen

Comment

• To Tib.

It has been so long since I played the previous turn I simply forgot. Sorry.

Comment

• sent to ormuzd (in behalf of Zeit)
                            --George Bernard Shaw
                            --Woody Allen

Comment

• 1625BC sent to alva
                              --George Bernard Shaw
                              --Woody Allen

Comment

• That was a quick turn :-D

To Toops 1625BC

Comment

Working...
                                X