No announcement yet.

Two versus random four PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK. You just founded city 3 and I founded 3 & 4!

Save to you.
    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

The Aztecs built the Great Pyramids.
      Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

1575 BC to you

Comment

Yes, we still play on.
          One thousand five hundred sent.
          A delicate peace.

Comment

1500 BC back to you

Comment

and 1475BC to you

Comment

Studying Mysticism. Should have it in 6 turns.

Comment

whoo its 1325 bc

I popped a hut - released 3 barbs - the near by babylonian killed 2 and then the final one attacked me and died.

Not a bad turn.

Comment

an update if anyone cares...
                    1125BC Dateline Egypt

The turn started with my people increasing the size of my palace.

An empty boat has set sail to map the coast.

I was able to fortify the vet archer in SugarColt. The first barb nearly killed him before being killed himself. The vet archer then dispatched the other three barbs. The town of SugarColt is safe for now and the archer has been promoted to elite.

I am still running a deficit of 2 gold per turn but Philo will be discovered in 4 turns.

Comment

Working...
                    X