No announcement yet.

Random-Random Continued (surprisingly)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the end...I must admire your dedication McMeadows!

Comment

• McMeadows - waiting for your turn
      So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
      Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• 1410 AD to Aqua about 12 hours ago

17 artillery hits
        captured 1 worker

If Aqua is to play the Iroquois, it seems inevitable that he's to finish the game soon.
        don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

• Thanks for your participation in the game Witt. I understand your resignation, although I do regret it.

Dedication is probably 1 of the key words in my book. I'm now rebuilding my home for over a year and there's still a long way to go. In work and sports I could mention a few more examples as well.

Great to have you in de C4BtSDG... Aqua, there's room for you too...

Comment

• Hmmm, you must have used your 4-mover Cavalry Army to nab that Worker and get back into town - very sneaky of you, but I wanted to test it out and I have plenty of spare workers

Bunch of Artillery hits - you've got 12 Infantry in that town

Seems like a military stalemate at the moment. Any suggestions?

Oh, and the Iroquois are now under the protection of Rome. DO NOT ENTER!!!

1415AD to you

Comment

• Where's the turn, partner?

Comment

• The useless artillery war continues, to no real effect or strategic gain. But it makes by gunners feel better!

1420AD back to you.

Comment

• 1420 AD jamming... At the end of my turn j2k declares war to the Iroquois and then the game crashes.

Comment

• Yes, J2k can not be taken out.

This occured earlier in the game when Gramps was controlling it and we had the same problem - that is why I assumed taking over the turns for J2K's last city (I could never take him out without crashing the game).

I felt then, and I feel now that the game is corrupted (I stated this about a year and a half ago, but was ignored)....however, you all play on and leave J2K alone, you should be fine. Mess with J2K, and you will have a game crash.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• So, on that note - do you all REALLY feel that this game is worth the effort in continuing?

Hell, it's all your choice since I already blew ballast.
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• hmmm... this game was the first PBEM I partcipated in, so to me it has something special. Some spectacular things have happened on the long and bumpy road it has been on. I must admit, with Witt dropping out (and the game crashing), it does lose some value, as it will come down to the inheritance of quite a bit of territory from Witt to Aqua. This makes the game an unbalanced duel.

Comment

Working...
                        X