So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
      Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• 490 onwards to Kloreep
        anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• Fun fact of the day: Forests take 2 moves to enter.

To MFC.

Comment

• 500AD on to Aqualung

Comment

• Originally posted by Kloreep
              Fun fact of the day: Forests take 2 moves to enter.

To MFC.
              Yes perhaps, but ouch that hurt.....you have more Cavalry than I expected! Or should I say, had

I may have to bring up reserve troops to assist

500AD to PRex
              Last edited by Aqualung71; August 1, 2006, 11:52.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aqualung71
                Yes perhaps, but ouch that hurt.....you have more Cavalry than I expected! Or should I say, had
                Yes, Cav always wipe out Cav. That's the problem with wiping out Cav with Cav.

Originally posted by Aqualung71
                I may have to bring up reserve troops to assist
                I think that you know that I know that you already have them a tile away.

Comment

• tile and turn away ?

500 Kloreep

Comment

• Originally posted by Kloreep

Yes, Cav always wipe out Cav. That's the problem with wiping out Cav with Cav.

I think that you know that I know that you already have them a tile away.
                    Of course you know that I know that you know I had troops nearby.....but those troops you knew I knew that you knew were nearby may not be the reinforcements to which I refer, which may in fact be troops about which you don't know.....unless you do know, and I just don't know that you know

Comment

• 500 AD to MFC

Comment

• 510AD off to Aqualung

Comment

• 510AD to PRex

Comment

• So, guess what I'm told as I open up the save and see my defenses not-so-surprisingly broken...

"The people love you! They offer to put an expansion on your palace."

My citizens crack me up sometimes.

Much destruction later, 510 AD to MFC

Edit: BTW Aqua, if you know how many Cav died in your assault on Pharsalos, I'd be interested in hearing later when the game is over.

Comment

• Wow, that was some carnage.....how many of your own cities did you raze? This is probably the greatest war of attrition I have ever fought in C3C.....and most pointless too no doubt, but what the hell, it's fun for a change....

Klor, if you can tell me how many of my Cavalry you killed these last 2 turns, I can work backwards to how many died in the attack on Pharsalos....I figure it was about 8 or 9, but I can't be sure. And what were we fighting for? The city is now burned to the ground Oh well, at least my support costs are now lower

Ah, man's inhumanity to man.....

520AD to PRex

Comment

• to the people lover-Kloreep

Comment

Working...
                                X