Vengeance Be Thy Name !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloody Chings back to your people july 42
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

and August to you
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

No its with you
        A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

September 1942... is not here
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

It is now

Comment

ahhh indeed.. I do have it... opps seems I lost it
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Comment

talked the Dutchies into an agreement to stay in war with China must not have them changing their minds

back at ya
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

Good work, sent you some goodies for doing so well

Comment

to Chris
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

And back to the Commonwealth

Comment

Jan 43 to Paddy

Comment

to Chris
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

V is for Vengenace

remember remember the 5th of November........
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

The Ching fools swallowed an awful lot of American shrapnel this month

feb 43 to Paddy

Comment

Working...
                                X