looking forward to playing this later this evening
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

back at ya mate
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Truly epic, must have slaughtered over a hundred jap units, razed a ching city and spilt a fair bit of ching blood too in the field

in the region of 130 enemy units taken out at a cost of approx 12 of mine, some paras and a few tanks.

Got me three leaders so 3 new armies and made several vets up to elite ready for another leader hunt in a few turns

Its lovely to put the air force and artillery to such good use
        A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

good value

that was faster than normal... I dug in mainly... and my admin is on track for now

back at you
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

to Chris
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

only took 1 hour all up... two mor turns then I will go back on offensive
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Poor jappa

Sorry i missed you mate, i was busy killing Japs and had no idea how much time had elapsed

Heres a few Japs you dont need to trouble yourself with again

another round of mass murder for america, and another 4 leaders for my trouble
                Attached Files
                A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

November 44 to Paddy of the Commonwealth peoples

Comment

sorry for the delay, some of my lads were hungry, we tossed it around, finally decided we would drop by the local chinese and enjoy an omelette or two

as you know, you need to break a few eggs to make them

well hot food, cold beers, Aussies out on the town, cheap lights, and they had rifles, tommy guns and tanks...

opps
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• sorry for the delay, some of my lads were hungry, we tossed it around, finally decided we would drop by the local chinese and enjoy an omelette or two

as you know, you need to break a few eggs to make them

well hot food, cold beers, Aussies out on the town, cheap lights, and they had rifles, tommy guns and tanks...

opps

Bloody hell your not kidding, American army Intel provided these ariel shots of what used to be South China

Onwards to the rabble from Oz
                      Attached Files

Comment

• well a lad has gotta let loose every now and then
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• well we have moved a little further

and gifted two of our former border toens to you, they seem to fit better in with what you have there

my lads have dropped 21 paras out side of Beijing... will be interesting if we can take it this next turn... if not I have a few extra paras ready to go in

the save is with you
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• finally played jan 45 to you mate, i tried several times to play this but it takes so long sleep comes or we have to go out somewhere

Comment

• it is with a certain level of arrogance that I foresee Beijing falling this next turn, if not the one there after...

many paras are now on the outskirts... and several Anzac Corp are marching across the mountains to this city

in other news the 8th, 9th and 10th ANZAC Corps have swung out into the ching eastern lands, and these will swiftly fall now

back to you good Sir
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                              X