No announcement yet.

The Five Continents of Eden - Chapter II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not a problem mate, it's just that this is my only chance this week I suspect.. if u post it when you can I'll do my best.
    The Best Multiplayer Game Ever

Comment

posted and sent
      Attached Files
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

missed my chance sadly Will be the weekend before there is another.

Comment

Right, lets get this game rocking once more. Moonbars you said the end of the month, are we all sweet? If it looks like there are more delays, i'd be keen to bring in a sub for a bit?

Comment

phone back up and running on 8th of june.. should be good to go on from then.

Comment

1350 BC to Andy
              let us all shed a tear of joy...
              Welcome back Moonbars
              don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

so lets hope our patience was worth it. lets get it going swiftly now folks!

--> Chrisius

Comment

CM is quite occupied in RL I heard...
                  DOH
                  This game is doomed....

Comment

Well lets give him a few days, if nothing happens.. time to wheel out the chopping block!

Comment

The weekend has come and gone. The time for action has arrived. Sorry to have to point the old finger, but..

1. Moonbars, please can you confirm that you're all a-okay to keep things ticking along regularly, now that your internet connection is working.. after all these weeks.

2. Chrisius. Nothing personal, but your turns have always been sporadic and you don't think it important to inform us of any planned absences. It's time for you to step out of this game. Please can you forward your password directly to Mickeyj - mickeyjpbem FAT gmail ROT com

Gents I've also emailed Chrisius direct concerning the above. Apologies that it had to get heavy like this, but I'm not willing to let a very promising game, that has been set up especially for us, got to waste.

Andy

Comment

the internet hold-ups were beyond my control. If BT says 6 weeks is the waiting list to get a phone line installed, then 6 weeks I had to wait.

I remain commited to this PBEM

You guys should visit this site:
                        2K publishes titles in today's most popular gaming genres, including shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, sports, casual, and family entertainment.

Comment

I hate Monopolies...and I have yet to recieve the save...
                          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Thanks Moonbars. Glad you're still with us.

The save remails with Chrisius and I've emailed him again about forwarding his password to Mike. Fingers crossed he'll do so soon. If anyone can help with this, great.

Comment

A good initiative to keep the game moving Andy. However, I'd like to propose that CM is able to pick up the game again when he has things sorted out in RL, if he wishes.

Welcome Mike

Comment

the game creator will have chris's password or can reset it.

Comment

Working...
                                X