RandomRandom - The Rise of Sumeria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and to wittlich
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
      How about I send an envoy to Sumeria to reassure the Sumerians that we are being treated fairly?

We are grateful for your concern.

Shogun
      Indeed we would welcome this, but as you now fallen under the Germanic heel of authority, what assurance would we have that he not be dead whispering in your ear to be ever mindful and remember the attrocities that overtook your people and the loved ones left behind..report but report good tidings and pleasant times or thou shalt have the Blood of your Bride upon my steeds hooves as she is trampled asunder....

I would simply ask again not demanding for peace can well be handled this way

I stand as a mere voice for the oppressed

Gramps
      Attached Files
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Interesting. Do you also speak for the voices of the Iroquois? They used to inhabit the lands you currently possess.

What about the Koreans?

I assure you that the Hittite nationality and culture is preserved and is prospering. However, we are very happy to have the attention of the world on our peoples. We welcome conversation on this topic at any time. Thank you.
        Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Interesting. Do you also speak for the voices of the Iroquois? They used to inhabit the lands you currently possess.
          Iroquis you say?

I have some of the former Iqoquis as my personal trainers for my circus horsies

they love entertaining visiting dignitaries

What about the Koreans?
          Love the food they served, maybe they be cooking numbah ah one fry rice plate?

I assure you that the Hittite nationality and culture is preserved and is prospering. However, we are very happy to have the attention of the world on our peoples. We welcome conversation on this topic at any time. Thank you.
          back to mcmeadows

oh and shogun

nice boat ya got there

better watch the rough seas approaching..might over turn in rough waters

Gramps
          Attached Files

Comment

• 170 AD to SG
            don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

• 170 AD to Beta

Comment

• 170ad to Wittlich
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 170 AD Turn sent to Gramps.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 170 to mcmeadows

@ Shogun

while I am deeply concerned as is the whole world of the fair and just treatment of you and your poeople, you must also understand that we know you are under pressure to perform to prove your worth and existence reason..

therefore I must not only ask but insist that you immediatly cease and desist all travel in my country

this is for your own good

if you have any questions...
                    wait

better yet

Ill tell you if you need to know something of my country

now
                    be gone and stay gone

this is as nice as I can be

you have been served due notice

Gramps

Comment

• Mr. Troll,

I'm unaware of any incursion of my troops into your country. One turn ago, I am aware that a Curragh passed through your territory. That was my mistake as I issued a Go-to command for my boat to return to port.

I'm sorry that my boat entered your waters without your permission.

Comment

• 190 AD to SG

Gramps leaves the border of Germany and Beta arrives, what a coincidence. The Army you have brought with you does not appear to give your visit a peacefull nature. The German government hopes you come in peace and is very much interested in doing bussiness with the Romans. However, if the weapons need to be used, they will. Like with Gramps, as there is no need for you the be at the grassland separating the hill you sit on and the mountain my men are guarding, moving onto that square will be interpreted as an aggressive move and will be dealt with accordingly.
                        don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

Mr. Troll,

I'm unaware of any incursion of my troops into your country. One turn ago, I am aware that a Curragh passed through your territory. That was my mistake as I issued a Go-to command for my boat to return to port.

I'm sorry that my boat entered your waters without your permission.
                          You should be aware that an E O O (Emergency Operations Order) was issued some time ago

the reason was the attack by Germany, un warranted and un provoked as I was not in Germanic land and he was not in Germanic land

That being said, you should be aware what goes on in my country is absolutely none of your business

I am however a reasonable ruler

I did give you a warning and Germany and I are continuing with a current path of peaceful resolution

However, stay away

your scout was in my land and sicne you have a subtle tone of indignance, perhaps their may be another way of resolving this issue

To not test my patience and do not think a Flag of Germany gives you any extended priveleges

Now

be gone and stay gone..PERIOD

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeadows
                            190 AD to SG

Gramps leaves the border of Germany and Beta arrives, what a coincidence. The Army you have brought with you does not appear to give your visit a peacefull nature. The German government hopes you come in peace and is very much interested in doing bussiness with the Romans. However, if the weapons need to be used, they will. Like with Gramps, as there is no need for you the be at the grassland separating the hill you sit on and the mountain my men are guarding, moving onto that square will be interpreted as an aggressive move and will be dealt with accordingly.
                            Do you have any issues you are eluding to?

again, your Germanic nose is looking to get tweaked, no?

Do not be troubled by any activities within our borders Germany for this will only caused strain relations given your history

I have no desire to fulfill your paranoid delusions of grandeur of an all out world at war

However, if Beta and you have issues then that be between you two

as for me and my house, maintain your distance

Gramps

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

your scout was in my land and sicne you have a subtle tone of indignance, perhaps their may be another way of resolving this issue
                              My scout was fortified on the same mountaintop for like 30 turns. Your borders expanded to include the mountaintop just last turn. One turn passes and you send out a message like this.

My Hittite campers have moved into neutral territory. I think the emergency is averted. Sumeria can go off DEFCOM 1 now.

Comment

• 190 AD to Beta.

Comment

Working...
                                X