• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and to McMeadows

70 a d back
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• 90 AD to SG
      don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

• 90 AD to Beta
        Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
          Get in line, Witt!

Comment

• 90 ad to Wittlich
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 90 AD Turn sent to Gramps.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 90 a d to mcmeadows

Comment

• 110 AD to SG

Comment

• 110 AD to Beta

Comment

• Official Hittite Broadcast

The Hittite Nation, led by Shogun Gunner, has an important announcement for the nations of the RandomRandom world.

The Hittite Nation seeks peace with all nations. Currently, we are in a state of war with our southern neighbors, Germany. Secret negotiations have been held between Germany and the Hittite Nation concerning the fate of the Hittite lands.

As of the release of this notice, the Hittite nation yields to the mighty German nation. We yield and unconditionally surrender to Germany. No Hittite military and/or civilian units are to continue their struggle with German military units.

End of transmission.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Official German Broadcast

In addition to the Hittitie anouncement, Germany would like to announce the assimilitaion of the Hittities into the German Society. Rather than to destroy the highly respected civilization Hittitie, Germany has offered them to join a Commonwealth of Germany. This implies that Hittitie will become a German province, maintaining their local authorities. They also will have their representative(s) in the German government. The head of bboth states will be the German President.

The advantages for the two nations are:
                        1. Peace will return between them.
                        2. They will be able to endavour research in 2 sciences at a time.

The disadvantages:
                        1. All resources and luxeries are needed double.

The Commonwealth of Germany is asking the other nations to give their comments on such an alliance.

(Bottomline, Germany conquers Hittities, SG remains in the game which is now running for 2 years)

Comment

• Hey Beta, why didn't we try this too? It worked out pretty well with Vox. We almost "won" that game.

Comment

• Oh my...the future doesn't look too bright for the Iroquios Nation right about now....

(as if they were ever in the running for this game!)
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Rome's view is that if it works for both of you, it works for me.

110 ad to Wittlich.
                              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• As a mere possessor of a small piece of land I believe a possibility exists

If Rome is Big enough to work with you then I am BIG enough to overlook attrocities and accept that you wont have them in a concentration camp environment

I mean aint like Roman Beta Boyz and I couldn't have your word this wont happen, eh?

Comment

Working...
                                X