Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Situational update:

Romans destroyed

At war with the Aztecs. Have taken a couple of cities on the Southern island.

Resistance is heavy and counterattacks vicious
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Domestically...at 229gold, 138gpt and Flight in 7
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• 940ad back at ya

Motorized Transport in 2
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Awesome. I just happen to have an empty army somewhere down south.

hehe...Aztecs have had it now!

Comment

• I forgot...are you at war currently?

Comment

• ahh the Aztecs
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO
                Awesome. I just happen to have an empty army somewhere down south.

hehe...Aztecs have had it now!
                yeah about time those island huggers got their 2 bobs worth
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

• And the Lights go on all over the Empire!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Massive counter attack coming from the Aztecs...will be an intereting battle. 25+ Swords and mounted warriors attacking 4 infantry, 2 cavalry, and 2 swords behind walls.

950AD to Paddy!

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO
                      And the Lights go on all over the Empire!!

well done Sire
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• the tech of motorized transport has been sent

andf espionage started - about 4 turns away

wow - that is massive indeed

950ad back at ya
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Assembly lines all across the empire began producing the latest weapon known to man...The Panzer. Combining the power of Celtic research and German engineering, this weapon will change warfare forever.

On the southern Aztec island, we have taught the enemy a lesson they should not soon forget. Nearly 20 enemy units were destroyed as they rushed a walled city defended by elite German infantry. The organization of the German defenses was so strong that not a single casualty was taken. From the ranks of our marvelous troops, came a Great Leader!

960AD to the wise and great Celtic leader!

Comment

• the Panzer.... truely terrifying well done Lord Plato
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• and the save back to you
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• And Back to you, my friend!

Comment

Working...
                                X