X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hehe.

Magnetisim in 1

Passage to Paddy, 300AD
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• back at ya

massive size
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Passage, 310AD, To Paddy!
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Gurka 17, People of the Valley
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• The Passage of The Ages, To Paddy, 320AD!

Comment

I am of the Horde.

Comment

• The Passage of The Ages, To Paddy, 330AD!

Comment

I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 340AD to Paddy!

Comment

• 225bc to Ljube
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• The Passage of the Ages, 370AD to Paddy!

Comment

I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 390AD, To Paddy!

War again with those pesky Zulu. This will be the last one!

Comment

• The Passage of the Ages, 420AD, To Paddy!

Comment

• I have sent Medicine, and moved onto Sanitation in 5

Passage of Ages, to Plato, 420 ad.
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X