• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woo hoo

Game On
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Sorry for the delay lads, this being a big game I waited till I knew I had time to play the save

Originally posted by Modo44
      Vacation over, back to work Civ.

July 1805 to ChrisiusMaximus of the loud but weak Spanish people.

Lord Modo of Great Britain you really are a card old chap, we the Weak but loud spanish, the very same Spanish who have kept the oh so brave Royal Navy hiding in their harbours too afraid to venture forth and fight like real men for so long now !!!

We are ready whenever you can summon the courage to put your brave words into deeds Sir

You could always compensate Spain for the atrocities your nation has done toward my people, then we might allow your navy to sail the seas once more!!

Oh yes and a resounding apology to Spain and other nations for your many acts of Piracy !!
      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
        We are ready whenever you can summon the courage to put your brave words into deeds Sir
        My navy will be free once the wicked French are dealt with. You are the unimportant target, so you have to wait. They at least had the guts to actually try to invade...

Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
        You could always compensate Spain for the atrocities your nation has done toward my people, then we might allow your navy to sail the seas once more!!
        Oh, I could compensate many people for many things. Just not in the way you expect.

Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
        Oh yes and a resounding apology to Spain and other nations for your many acts of Piracy !!
        Funny, I do not recall Russia complaining so much about "piracy".
        Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• I must say i hope the battle of deeds is as much as much fun as this war of words has been Lord Modo, if it ever comes down to it that is
          A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Yes - apologies for the delay.

Save to Ljube.

I am gone for two weeks starting this Friday - and if OK with you folks, I will not be looking for a replacement for this game, given its unique nature.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• no dramas, Chris is away as well
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• September 1805 to Paddy.

Comment

• *BUMP*

Is is still with you, Paddy, or are we waiting for Beta to come back?

Comment

• yeah I was not rushing as he was away

Diplomacy, to Modo, Sept 1805
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• September 1805 over to Chris.

Comment

• > its with Prussia awiting the return of the crown Prince

Comment

• Prussia - Beta, ok

Game On I hope
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Yes - game on my Lords.

Save to Czar Ljube. Nov 1805.
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• November 1805 to Paddy.

Comment

• Diplomacy, to Modo, Nov 1805.
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X