No announcement yet.

Diplomacy in another age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a side note, he had noted wlsewhere that he has a lot of work on at the moment

unlike a lot us who work with or near our keyboards alot, he is out building houses
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Thanks paddy, yes ive been extremely busy with work again. Sad but true some of us have to work for a crust and i have 6 mouths to feed here .

Lord modo your offer of Peace has been quite firmly denied, we will say once again we shall not rest untill your odour has been removed from this world !!

Certainly not without serious compensation for our missing sailors
      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• compensation is it...

personally my people look to the day when Modo tries to take Paree
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
          Lord modo your offer of Peace has been quite firmly denied, we will say once again we shall not rest untill your odour has been removed from this world !!

Certainly not without serious compensation for our missing sailors
          Ahh, there we go. Perhaps you would accept the dismantling of the whole British Privateer fleet as a compensation? "Dismantling" by your ships, of course. I could send those out into the open in the Atlantic, with one Frigate to watch over the process and recover the crews. You would not sink the Frigate, of course (it would stay on a different tile)...

EDIT: Weekend is close, so I am resending the save as a reminder.
          Last edited by Modo44; June 3, 2005, 03:43.
          Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• And the rhetoric and wine flow freely....
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I wish, lime and ginseng tea at the moment
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
                Thanks paddy, yes ive been extremely busy with work again. Sad but true some of us have to work for a crust and i have 6 mouths to feed here .
                Indeed! Keep your priorities straight CM. This is just a game, and we will still be here when you have more time.
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Hello Peeps, sorry for my prolonged absence but Ive had some pretty heavy real life issues of late.

Im a little confused i seem to have played a save for may 1805 and i have a turn in my inbox for same from Modo.

Ill send july 1805 on to beta just in case i played and never sent
                  A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Actually, May is the current game date. I believe I sent it, but that was a month ago (check the previous page in this thread). Sending again now.

Comment

• Game on woo hoo
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Beta did you get the save ? Ill resend again just in case you didnt

Comment

• Save to Ljube. Thanks for the second send CM, and sorry for the delay gents.

Comment

• Wow! First turn in weeks!

July 1805 to Paddy.

Comment

• Diplomacy, to Modo, July 1805
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Vacation over, back to work Civ.

July 1805 to ChrisiusMaximus of the loud but weak Spanish people.

Comment

Working...
                                X