No announcement yet.

You can pick your friends...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• to Remick we move
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Back to Paddy
        A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• and onto Remick
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Thank you lady Remick for invention
            A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• and round to Remick again
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• > Paddy

Comment

• and to Remick
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• to Remick
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• On to paddy

Can we update research, I have no idea what to research as ive not been researching at a high rate for a bit with the war with Russia.

i can crank it up to 90 now but not sure what you both are researching

Comment

• to Remick

Mono in 15
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• word from Remick - gunpowder in 9.
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• ok ill sort my tech out next turn

Comment

• to Remick
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X