Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank you very much

ggreat little session that must get some food now though
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• indeed, just wonderful

and we finish in a new era

I have Engineering at 50 turns

550ad to Remick
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• thank you and good night

550 ad to Chrisius

Comment

• A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Game on
            A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• indeed it is matey, indeed it is
              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

Comment

I am of the Horde.

Comment

Comment

I am of the Horde.

Comment

• words this time as ill never beat you in the smilies game, i only have access to the standard lot

Comment

I am of the Horde.

Comment

• I miss the big red tongue smilie most of all, though I saw Vovan post it somewhere recently

Comment

Working...
                                X