No announcement yet.

Conquests: Mesopotamia PBEM Turnthread 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, I am the Mycenaens and no, you're not confused Snoopy, con is.

Comment

• lol wittlich looks like YOU got the four horsemen of the apocalypse ... or the four four horsemen of the apocalypse ...
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich
        Yes, I am the Mycenaens and no, you're not confused Snoopy, con is.
        Egypt, Greece its all the same thing to me, waaaaaaaaay out west
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• 2190bc to Beta

Comment

• to snoop
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• paddified ...

Comment

• 2160 to Lord Wittlich
                Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 2160BC Turn sent to Con.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Looks like I am in for a fight!! I laugh at the donkies the Hit's are sending. Its funny how the 3 of you gang up on me, and you blame me for being the agressor.

My thx again to my secret allies for the intell, I will let you know when the time is right.

Render onto Ceasar,...
                    The stupid shall be punished.
                    www.akulla3D.com
                    ^^^
                    "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• 2160 to akkula
                      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by akulla
                        Looks like I am in for a fight!! I laugh at the donkies the Hit's are sending. Its funny how the 3 of you gang up on me, and you blame me for being the agressor.
                        The noble Hittites have come to the aid of the Sumerians in defending themselves from invasion. "Agressor" to me means the one who initiates combat -- which is agreed are the Medeans. We appreciate the further aid of the Babylonians, who will undoubtedly prove helpful in punishing the wicked Medeans and their "secret" allies, who we think are perhaps not as secret as they think.

In reference to our scouting cavalry brigades, we sincerely hope that you believe the Hittite strength is limited to this in size. That will make the blow all the more deadly when it lands ... Or perhaps your "secret" allies are not as well informed, or as loyal, as you think?

Originally posted by akulla
                        My thx again to my secret allies for the intell, I will let you know when the time is right.

Render onto Ceasar,...
                        And rendering unto Caesar what is his, is what we do now. The SumeriBabyloniHittite Unified Alliance (or SBHU Alliance, as I like to call us) post notice that we will counter agression with agression, destruction with destruction, and peace with peace and harmony. Those that wish peace, shall not be threatened or attacked. Nations that wish to incur our wrath ... Bring it On!

Comment

• Snoopy, fighting talks, bull**** walks. I am waiting.
                          The stupid shall be punished.
                          www.akulla3D.com
                          ^^^
                          "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• Will Do.

Originally posted by akulla
                            Snoopy, fighting talks, bull**** walks. I am waiting.

Comment

• 2160bc to Beta

Comment

• I see the trash talking is coming along nicely....
                                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                                X