Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by conmcb25
    SnoopDog, what gives?

Do I have a warrior in your territory again threatening your existance??????

Comment

2220 to Wittlich
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
        SnoopDog, what gives?

Do I have a warrior in your territory again threatening your existance??????
        Now I never said you were threatening my existence... I think it was pretty much the other way around, ie me threatening your warrior's existence

No, I had a bit of work to do these last two days -- end of the month means more work than beginning of the month, so not as many saves could be played as fast as i normally would.

That, and I wanted to see whether the "Secret Allies" would show themselves. I for one am going to laugh at attempts at any seperate peace ... for the Noble Hittites have never backed down from a fight, nor have ever left an ally -- even a pigheaded one like Bountiful Babylon

Akulla, my warrior only entered your territory after the discovery that you had destroyed the city of a friend. A show of support must be made in situations like this, to show that you may not destroy innocent civilians without the Wrath of God falling down upon you. May the Horsemen of the Apocalypse reign fiery death upon all who murder in cold blood ...

<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

2220BC Turn sent to Con.

Comment

2220 to akkula
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

2220bc to Beta

Comment

2220BC to snoopy.
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369

Akulla, my warrior only entered your territory after the discovery that you had destroyed the city of a friend. A show of support must be made in situations like this, to show that you may not destroy innocent civilians without the Wrath of God falling down upon you. May the Horsemen of the Apocalypse reign fiery death upon all who murder in cold blood ...

Them's pretty strong words, and they sound good to us.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

and on to Paddy.

Note: When i say Horsemen of the Apocalypse, note that they are not limited to Four ...

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                      and on to Paddy.

Note: When i say Horsemen of the Apocalypse, note that they are not limited to Four ...
                      2190 to Wittlich
                      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Damned barbarian hordes!

2190BC Turn sent to Con.
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Yeh, barbs suck in this game -- 2/2 barbarian units is a pain ... ><

Comment

• You telling me, right now I'm dealing with 4 stacks of 4 horsemen each. Damn it, I don't want to be bogged down with chasing around barbarians! I have an empire to build!
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• To akkula a few hours ago.

Keep the barbs in Egypt
                              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Huh? I thought wittlich was the Mycenaens... or am i confused?

Comment

Working...
                                X