X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to Chrisius

Comment

• Back to Krill
      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• save sent 8 hours ago.
        The Best Multiplayer Game Ever

Comment

• sent save 8 seconds ago
          don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

• to moonbars.
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• I've already played and sent the save you sent me Krill, can you check you sent the right one?

Comment

• eh, my mistake. Busy day, y'know...
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• huh? i've just sent 2070 BC to Chrisius.
                  is that the right turn?

Comment

• yes.

Comment

• onwards to Krill
                      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• OK, back to normal. Sorry for the rpior slip.

To Moonbars

Comment

• I'm having issues with hotmail. I can't download the attached saves. It claims they are contanimated with viruses. I know they are allright, but I can't get around it. I'll provide the player before me with an alternate address, for the moment. Please resend.

Comment

• Received as a zip file. Smart move Moon. 2030 BC to Andy with alternate e-mail address (outgoing attached sav's are obviously blocked too).

Comment

• 2030 BC --> Chrisius.

Sorry for the delay here chaps, RL got on top of me with new babies, Christmas and all those parties.

Comment

• LOST:

One ChrisiusMaximus, last seen on the 18th of December in a Roman Legion custome. If found, please return to Eden.

Comment

Working...
                                X