The Five Continents of Eden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Moony...
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Onto McMeadows
      The Best Multiplayer Game Ever

Comment

• 1725 BC to Andy. If he's here soon, we might get another round done tonight...
        don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

• Sorry chaps. Valentines day calls. In fact it was only because i needed to get a bit of air in that you managed to get any save at all out of me at all.

Comment

• Over to Krill

Thanks for Pming me Krill i had overlooked this .
            A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• To Moonbars...I am up for a rapid fiiree session tonight if you lot can make it...
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• home late... and no save anyway..

Comment

• Save to McMeadows. Sorry for the delay, it IS the weekend you know!
                  The Best Multiplayer Game Ever

Comment

• no worries mate...
                    I more or less said the same. I came home late (because it was weekend), nonetheless I couldn't play as there was no save...

1700 BC to Andy

Comment

• Onwards

Comment

• Back to Krill
                        A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• To Moony

Comment

• 1675 BC to ANdy

Comment

• --> Chrisius

Comment

• sorry for the delay my end lads onwards to Krill

Comment

Working...
                                X