No announcement yet.

The Five Continents of Eden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apols, thought it was at the top of the thread - James AT mcquiggan DOT demon DOT co DOT uk
    The Best Multiplayer Game Ever

Comment

• 3650bc to andydog
      - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
      - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

• 3600 BC --> Chrisius

Comment

• probably is I seem to not always be able to read the first post of a thread. It's a genetic disorder.

<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• No save here Andy can you check and resend ?
            A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• post it quick while I have a connection...
              Attached Files
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Resent 3650 BC --> Chrisius

Comment

• Played and sent to Krill and snoopy, who is actually playing this ? Im a little confused!!

Please post and let me know so I get it to the right person next time
                  A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Snoopy is playing at the mo, not Krill.

Comment

• I think you are mistaken

on to Moonbars...
                      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• 3600bc to andydodge
                        - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
                        - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

• --> Chrisius

Krill, Snoopy was brought in because your technical problems prevented you from playing turns. Are your technical problems now fixed? A bit of communication would be nice.

Comment

• I'm sorry for the lack of communicetion, My problem is fixed now. SO I have no problem with recieving and sending PBEMs.

Comment

• No save here Andy !!! please check and resend

Comment

• re-sent

Comment

Working...
                                X