The Five Continents of Eden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2710 BC to Andy
    don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

• --> Chrisius

Comment

• It has not arrived Andy, could you check and resend ?
        A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Got the resend thanks onto krill 2710BC
          A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• To Moonbars
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• onwards
              The Best Multiplayer Game Ever

Comment

• to Andy

Comment

• played on

Comment

• > Krill

I just got Iron woking but my island has no Iron !!

this game was supposed to have all resources on all islands !!

Comment

• To moonbars.

Chrisius: are you sure that you have scouted your entire island? I for one am quite suprised at the size and shape of my island. Is it possible that conqueror made a mistake when creating the game (apart from the obvious one)
                      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• maybe nobody has iron?
                        The Best Multiplayer Game Ever

Comment

• Chrisius, have you also looked under your hill cities?

Comment

• Tomorrow isn't going to happen for me. I'm sorry. I'll be able to play a turn, but not sit around. Turning 30 on friday and some people like to give that a bit attention. Not really necesary for me, but it's a nice gesture.

Comment

• 2630 BC to Andy

Comment

• --> Chrisius

Comment

Working...
                                X