FAST C3C PBEM game USA Evenings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Swissy.

Sounds like an interesting book. I'll have to see if I can find it.

I want to say thank you to both of you. We are having quite a run today, getting this game started.

Comment

Hmm, I think I was wrong about who wrote it ... for that matter I did an amazon search and couldn't find it at all. I'll have to take a look at work tomorrow. (I work at a Borders bookstore, the biggest one on the continent ... should have it around somewhere )

turn sent
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Turn sent to Swissy.

You'll find it. Thanks.

Comment

hehe
          just wish I could find it in my personal library ... but way too many of them, and not in alpha order either I think I have about 30% of the size of the SF/F section of my store right at home.
          turn sent

Comment

Turn Sent.

Who ever does have enough room for their books?

Comment

lol ... have plenty of room actually, we own like ten bookcases each 7' high, only double to triple stacked. Just not in order.
              turn sent

Comment

Turn Sent

How long are you two around tonight?

Snoopy - wow. I thougt that my 6 were a lot. My wife sure thinks so. In my last move I got most of mine organized, however there are still several boxes of older stuff in storage.

Comment

lol
                  well, after we finished packing our books they came to about 30-35 boxes. By boxes I mean the boxes we use at the bookstore -- about 20 hardcovers, or 35-50 mass market paperbacks in them. My GF and I are insane readers, and only overlap somewhat. That, and I get a discount.

oh, I'm around for maybe another hour or so. Should be doing laundry, but I think that's going to wait until tomorrow, I'm too tired to go all the way downstairs (well, 3 flights, so it's not THAT bad )

Comment

I'm on til whenever. Once you guys call it for the night, I'll go play some online
                    "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

wow what I like to hear - a true Civver

Turn sent.
                      I sadly am in Central Time, so not up as late as MFC here, and am required to go to work tomorrow bright and early 8am ... thus at 12am I must say good night. But that's at least 3 turns from now.

Comment

Turn to Swissy.

Since both of you are sitting in greater Chicagoland and I am out here in the west I thought that I would check. 0000CDT probably works for me.

Just let me know which is the last one.

Comment

turn sent

Comment

Turn to Swissy.

Comment

And on to MFCamillus. I think that was my last one unless I get another in the five or ten minutes it takes me to get ready for bed. Either way I'll do a turn tomorrow morning before I leave, so it will be waiting for you MFC when you awake more than likely. I won't be home until 5pm CDT or so tomorrow, but after that I'll be up for a few (dozen) more turns.

Comment

On to Swissy.

Snoopy - Been a good day for this game. I'll get the turn in the AM and wait to hear from you when you get back.

Swissy - Nice to meet you, thanks for dedicating this much time its great to have a game into the realm where people want to keep going. It is really worthwhile.

Comment

Working...
                                X