FAST C3C PBEM game USA Evenings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On to Swissy

I would say the new Avatar is actually cooler and definately more appropriate.

Yes the growth is about over. Now we start pretending to be Venetian or Genoese.

Comment

• Thanks. Venitian? lol. Ever played that game about being the patrician of Venice? Sort of vaguely civlike, except more trade oriented (no building cities, just finding them and trading with them)... don't recall what it was called. But you could be elected pope, i remember that ...
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• 650bc sent.

Comment

• Off to Swissy

Comment

• off to MFCamillus.

Comment

• And back off to Swissy.

Comment

• looks like I'm doomed to be on the short end of the tech race due to my NINE turn anarchy. Guess I get to see how well Fuedalism works a s a gvernment. have only one city that can go over 6 pop so I can't mainatin Republic and build all those aqueducts and markets.

This is really a piss-poor map except for the host getting Texas Island...

Turn to Snoopy
                "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

• Texas island is a good name for it I had a pretty long anarchy as well, though i definitely can maintain republic with my texas island. Definitely wouldn't have used this map if i had had a look at it ahead of time tho And that's without actually knowing what you have for territory...

Comment

• Seems every PBEM game I've played I get screwed by the map. You should have seen my island at the start, I've taken out about 40% of the jungles. The only redeeming quality is my island is pretty thin so I have all coastal cities. Good thing I'm seafaring or I'd still be researching ancient techs still. Was this set at 80% ocean? If it was, that was a big mistake, I have found 80% ocean tends to lead to game killing starts for half the players in the game, while a couple get mega-good starts(like multiple cows).
                    "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

• And I have to say that i do have a pretty significant disadvantage when it came to luxuries -- only 2 of them, and only a single of each ... C3C is serious when it comes to resource scarcity... sigh

turn sent

Comment

• I don't honestly remember the settings ... could have been though.

Comment

• Hmm, are we stuck somewhere? I sent 370bc on a while ago to MFCamillus ...

Comment

• he sent me 390 BC this morning, I asked him to resend 370 BC

Comment

• Yup. My fault. Sorry. I held it up and then grabbed the wrong file while at my In-laws. Maybe I should try turning the light on next time.

Comment

• I think that it was 70% water. Still though it can mess with you on archipelago.

I do like the title of Texas island. It sure seems big enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X