Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gentle bump.

Who had the turn last, do we know?
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• I haven't recieved anything yet, but did get an email from Sensei asking if I'd received the saves. I've already replied that I didn't.

I can still receive emails to my usual email address, but not send, and that address will soon be deactivated. I'm in the process of changing ISPs.

Just to make sure saves don't go amiss, please can everyone use this temporary email address until I get my new one:

kiwiboyandy AT hotmail DOT com

Cheers!
      Last edited by Andydog; May 26, 2004, 17:52.

Comment

• received and sent

Comment

• Okay folks, I now have my new email address:

andy AT andydog DOT f2s DOT com

You don't need to use my temporary hotmail address anymore.

Comment

• Not yet received it.

You may want to try my new ISP e-mail from now on. Just change the AT hotmail DOT com to AT btinternet DOT com on the address you currently have for me.

Comment

• Aaach! Only just saw this, sorry for the delay folks, 2230BC resent (to Dauphin's new email address).

Comment

• Pas de problem.

Turn to McMeadows.

Comment

• sent to fatwreck
                  don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

• sent to sixpack
                    You saw what you wanted
                    You took what you saw
                    We know how you did it
                    Your method equals wipe out

Comment

• Sensei claims he's sent the save to Andydog. If Andy is waiting, please contact Sensei.

Comment

• I haven't received the save. I'll contact Sensei tonight when I get home from work.

It seems this game would go a hell of a lot quicker if we all took the time to post when we send the turn on...

My email address has changed again:

andy AT londonhome DOT f2s DOT com

Please use this from now on - it won't change again I promise! Also, it has only just changed, so there is no reason why I should not have had the turn before now from Sensei when he used my old address.

Comment

• Sensei and Sixpack just don't seem to bother to post. I asked them on a few occasions to do so. I understood Sensei and Andy have MSN contact. That should make it at least easy to verify if a save is sent.
                          I agree it would make it more transparent if they would post. On the other hand, if it takes long you can always take initiative to see where the save is. At least that's what I do each time the game seems to stall.

Comment

• I don't have MSN contact with Sensei, so we have no way of tracking the turn between McMeadows and myself.

Perhaps in future I'll wait a few days after it leaves McMeadows and if it hasn't turned up, I'll email Sensei. Not the most efficient, but the best we can do if him and Sixpack can't post.

Comment

• I thought Sensei told me he had added you on MSN. Must have misunderstood.
                              Fatwreck does post. After him it's out of sight only for Sixpack and Sensei. The 3 of us have regular contact through MSN so I usually keep an eye out. Sensei is working probably over 70 hours a week at the moment so he isn't available a lot. Still he enjoys playing a turn when he comes home. The slow downs, to my knowledge, arise when he sents his saves on. On several occasions he had to resent the save.
                              If he had posted it would have been easier to track, I still agree...
                              Sixpack and Sensei do usually play their turns within 24 h. I've sent an sms to Sensei to let him know the save is in between him and Andy.

Comment

• got it..

--> Dauphin

Comment

Working...
                                X