No announcement yet.

Seafaring #1 PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think I have it, so either MZ didn't play it yet or he did play it and it never made it to me.
    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnelos
      I don't think I have it, so either MZ didn't play it yet or he did play it and it never made it to me.
      Am badgering MZ now...
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

• sent to Arnelos
        A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

• The save was received and sent first to the Foreign Ministry to be weighed and its tariff paid. It was then locked in the Tower of London for some friendly questioning about where on earth it had been for so long. After its release, leaner than it had been before and, err, healthier (it was probably getting a bit lazy and fat anyhow), it was sent to the Chancery to be weighed and taxed again for domestic duties, then to the Home Office to be assigned to work duties, finally sent to the Foreign Ministry to be examined and determined fit for export to Portugal.

En route, HMS Dolphin encountered some foul weather and tossed the save overboard to save weight. The Captain of the Dolphin, when defending himself on charges of dereliction of duty at his court martial, pleaded with Her Majesty and her Prime Minister Arnelos in London that the Captain known as Rhothaerill should probably receive the save at some point tomorrow after it is picked up at sea by a pickett curragh of his.

God speed.

err.... oh yeah, this isn't the Balderdash PBEM.
          Last edited by Arnelos; January 14, 2004, 06:35.

Comment

• 3250bc to White Bandit

Comment

• to the Ubermeister
              First Civ3DG: 3rd and 4th Term Minister of Public Works. | Second Civ3DG: First Term Vice President | ISDG: Ambassador in the Foreign Affairs Ministry | Save Apolyton! Kill the Off-Topic Forum!

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
              The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)

Comment

• Just an update - I have it (now that my emails are finally working again), but cannot play it here in Sydney. Unfortunately I may not be able to play it in Canberra either, but I will do my damnedest.... At the latest expect it to be sent Friday 6th Feb just past 0000 GMT, when I get home.
                Consul.

Comment

• Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv

Comment

• *bump*

:\

Comment

• Where the hell is the save for this?

Comment

• With MWIA still. He probably won't be able to play for another two weeks. One turn played in the past month and a half.

Comment

• 3200BC on it's way to E_T. I've got two weeks, and I hope to get a laptop to keep playing with.
                          Consul.

Comment

• 3200BC save sent to ZenBeard the Pirate....

E_T
                            Come and see me at WePlayCiv
                            Worship the Comic here!
                            Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

• Oh Mister Bearded Pirate...
                              Consul.

Comment

• holy ****, this game is moving again?

Comment

Working...
                                X