No announcement yet.

Iron Civer II Orange Theater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've never found any version of Civ to have a very satisfying endgame (it is the end of Civilization after all), I think the reviews are more about critics needing something to say that makes them sound smart.

I haven't heard of any game-breaking PBEM bugs with v109- the big thing that needs patching is autosend/autoload, both of which are purely added niceties. PitBoss will add alot of useful stuff too. And battle reports are already gone for good- combat log should track everything automatically.
    Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• I didn't find the endgame tedious in Civ4 (though it did seem a little fast); it was a big improvement over Civ3 because of the lower number of cities to take care of. Civ4 is great but I'm just tired of Civ in general. I think a break of several months is in order.
      Except for Civ3 Ironciv, of course.

Sent to MFCamillus last night.
      Formerly known as Masuro.
      The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

• 1990BC on to AndyDog. - Enjoy the hike.

Hail Masuro - Champion!

Comment

• Have I won? I thought we were waiting until the end of December. Not that people can really play much during the holidays.

Comment

• Well, it looks like a consensus that Mas will advance to the final. Is everyone content to put the game to rest? Nothing sez you can't still play it out for honor...
            Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• I would like to put the game to rest. I'm civved out, to tell the truth. I gave up playing Civ4 after a couple of weeks.
              But, of course, I'll be honoured to play in the Ironciv finals.

Comment

• Congrats Masuro.

Comment

• Thanks. I had a good start and was lucky enough to get a settler from a goody hut. Had the game continued, I would have eventually been beaten.

Comment

Working...
                  X