Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

Hear ye, hear ye ... Here is announced the Start of a Game.

This is a Game, to be played on Sundays, the likes of which ye have never seen.

Turns will be fast-paced and breakneck speed. Players will finish games within weeks, not months. Many will lose, and only a few will survive ...

Those interested, send pm or email to Snoopy of the 369s, email to his name @yahoo address.

Or show up on IRC at apolyton.net #apolyton on Sunday, mid-morning to early afternoon, USA time (evening euro time)

We'll play fast-paced turns for a few hours every Sunday, and a few turns throughout the week, however they fall, but mostly on Sundays.

Please be willing to commit to playing at least 2-3 hours every sunday for the next few weeks, though absences are understood of course. We'll work out times on irc on Sunday. If you don't know how to do the irc thing, let me know, or read the link up at the top of this (and every) forum.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Um - Sunday school or Civ?

I'm in.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Well, if in a few weeks roth or alexman jump in, perhaps it can become sunday civ school

Comment

And though it sounds fun, I have to decline. Sundays are usually fairly busy for me.

Comment

agreed. i haven't had a sunday off in months. although, i've thought of a similar thing. perhaps we can start something else on another day?
          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Well, Saturday would also work for me, if folks are interested in that ...

Comment

weekends are bad for me, on the whole. i seem to be getting friday nights off regularly, though.
              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Working...
              X