No announcement yet.

Iron Civer _Coliseum A_ Thread II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ah, ok. I'll probably be out tonight.....can you do around 11pm your time for some turns?
    So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
    Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• oh... maybe but probably not

210ad
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• over to Paddy

Comment

• 230ad right back at ya
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 250AD to Paddy

Comment

• 250ad
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• on to Paddy

Comment

• sorry about this old chap

the delay today could be quite a while

I have several appointments throughout the day, then a dinner show in the evening

hopefully the beer will be flowing

a kid is not a camel afterall

as to my reference to Sunday, I just have lots of appointments until late Sunday afternoon...

unfortunately then the new week starts

maybe we can organise some times for set sessions in the coming week... thus allowing us to get some turns knocked over
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• That works pretty well with me too - I have a friend coming over from Sydney today who is staying with me until Sunday anyway, so I won't be around much either.

So enjoy your weekend, oh powerful Sapa-Inca of the huge land holdings!

Comment

• 260AD
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• to paddy

Comment

• 270ad

we are getting along here
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Cleopatra is saddened by the way her former friend, the Sapa-Inca, has aggressively expanded his territorial holdings and begun to squeeze the already overcrowded Egyptian populace into a small corner of the world

on to Paddy

Comment

• well one must say that one was accused of all the warring etc

so one just backfilled into where I had won battles

by the way, your swordsman looks cool sitting on that Iron

280ad
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Oh great and powerful Lord, Sapa-Inca of the countless cities

It is with regret that I send you this communiqué.

In these troubled times the Supreme High Council of the Egyptian peoples has been convening regularly to discuss matters of grave importance to the future of our race. Increasingly, the attention of the Council has been focused on the threatening expansion of the Inca…..an expansion so rapid, insidious and apparently unceasing that it is as if Incan observers are looking over our Noblemen’s shoulders as they deliberate in their chambers.

Consultation with the Gods has been taken, and the result is clear. The Egyptian star is rising. The growing stain of purple that has spread across our world map like a lethal infection must be checked.

Specifically, you are charged Sapa-Inca, with the following crimes against the Egyptian people and the world in general:
                                • By greedily claiming more than your fair share of the world’s territory, you have broken our implicit understanding of how to divide the world’s lands and associated riches;
                                • Ruthless genocide of the entire Arab race;
                                • Ruthless genocide of most of the Japanese race, until in my mercy I personally ordered my generals to put the Emperor out of his misery;

and of course, the most heinous of crimes imaginable:
                                • Attempting to connect an Iron resource

Therefore, though our military remains under-prepared and at the mercy of your counter-attacking battle-hardened Archer hordes, you have left us no choice:

Egypt declares war on the Inca

Let the final glorious battle for world supremacy begin!

Comment

Working...
                                X