No announcement yet.

Conquests: Mesopotamia PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click on "civgroups" link at the top of this page.

Comment

• to redstar1.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 3800BC Turn sent to bfg9000.

Comment

• Bad news, gentlemen: I have serious hardware problems. I'm getting a BIOS POST error that halts boot-up procedure. It seems to indicate that something is wrong with processor. I refuse to pay $$$ to have someone else troubleshoot/fix. I will fix myself but it may not get done immediately (due to lack of experience & perhaps money).. Better find a replacement for me. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

• Hmm, I haven't talked with him yet, but a possible replacement for bfg9000 is conmcb25. He is involved in several PBEMs and known to both Beta and I. I can ask him if he is interested in taking over bfg9000's place.

Comment

• Beta you will pay because Rhoth asked me to join this!

(OOPs this aint the balderdash Pbem)

Ok Im in, since I was in the first "Official" Conquests PBEM (we started Discovery at MZO) I feel it is my destiny to enter the first Apoly PBEM.

Beta and Rhoth I will tell you both Im reaching my saturation point until at least the IDG is up and running so after this one I may have to say "no"

email is conmcb25NOSPAM@bluemarble.net

Take out the nospam of course.

Email the save when its my turn.

Edit: looks like wittlich has to send me the save! wittlich do the honors please
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Glad you're in con. You'll be known as Feephi of the babylonians. I don't know if bfg9000 had a password or not.

EDIT: When you're finished, the turn will be sent to akulla whose email should be on the first post.
                Last edited by Rhothaerill; December 12, 2003, 02:23.

Comment

• Oh crap the password, hopefullty there is none, or he will PM it to me.

Can you change your password when its your turn?
                  *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• You can if the admin gives you his password. SirOsis is the admin of the game so if you don't get the email you can post here to have him send you the admin password so you can change yours.

Comment

• Turn sent to conmcb25.
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• I got the password

Comment

• Did you get the save yet?
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Yep, I just checked but please be patient, Im at work right now.

Ill try and get it out over lunch (in two hours)

Comment

• np, just wanted to make sure that the email addy was correct and that it worked. Take your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich
                                np, just wanted to make sure that the email addy was correct and that it worked. Take your time.
                                Thanks, nice to me you Wittlich, and you look very festive this year!

Ho Ho Ho

Comment

Working...
                                X