Conquests: Mesopotamia PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3800BC to akkula
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Yes. Nice to see you too, con...where's your Christmas hat?

Oh, and everytime I see your avatar, I think at first it says "OFF on a WITTLICH HUNT!!!!! instread of a WITCH HUNT!

Maybe I'm being just a little bit paranoid...

Comment

• First post updated.

----------------------------------------------
        Turn order, civs, emails
        ----------------------------------------------
        1. Sirosis - Egyptians - sirosis@hotmail.com
        2. Wittlich - Mycenaeans - wittlich (at) sbcglobal (dot) net
        3. conmcb25 (ex-Feephi/bfg9000) - Babylonians - conmcb25NOSPAM@bluemarble.net
        4. akulla - Medeans - kilianrog@aol.com
        5. Rhothaerill (ex-benwa73) - Phoenicians - rhothaerill TA comcast TOD net
        6. Beta - Sumerians - brucehynes57 (at) rogers (dot) com
        7. redstar1 - Hittites - d.archibald a|t qub.ac.uk
        ------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Turn sent to Roth.
          The stupid shall be punished.
          www.akulla3D.com
          ^^^
          "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• 3800bc to Beta

Comment

• To redstar1.

Welcome con!
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• To Sirosis.
                Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

Comment

• 3760bc sent to Mycenae

Comment

• 3760BC Turn sent to conmcb.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 3760 bc to akkula!
                      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• turn sent to roth, finally this game is moving at a decent pace.
                        The stupid shall be punished.
                        www.akulla3D.com
                        ^^^
                        "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• 3760bc to beta

Comment

• to redstar1.
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• redstar - you sent the save to me. It should go to SirOsis.

Comment

• Beta, just to try and keep the game moving, can you forward the save redstar sent you SirOsis at: sirosisNOSPAM@hotmail.com?
                                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                                X