No announcement yet.

Conquests: Mesopotamia PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SirOsis, was it I that played it into 1.22 or was it you? If it was me i'll happily replay my turn in 1.15. (I think I was in 1.15 but i could have been mistaken)
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I think that's the problem - When ever a version 1.22 save reaches Akulla, the game comes to a screaching halt (for what ever reason, though it would be nice if Akulla occasionally posted in this thread) and we replay the turn...again, and again until someone decides (on their own) to upgrade the save to v1.22 and we're thown back into this vicious cycle....

So, let's replay the turn (yet again) and KEEP THE SAVE AT Version 1.15!

Does everyone understand? Leave the save at v1.15 or we will NEVER get anywhere with this game!

Comment

• So if everyone is ok with us keeping the game a v1.15...

SirOsis, can you please replay your last turn in v1.15 since it looks like you were the last to play the v1.15 save in the v1.22 format? Thanks.

Comment

• I just got word that SirOsis will be replaying his last turn in the version 1.15 format later on tonight.

Comment

• V1.15 2720BC Turn sent to Conmcb.

Comment

• *Bump?*
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Sorry

Last week was hell for me in RL. Culminating in my getting into trouble at work, and the wife is pissed off at me. Ill find this save and play.
                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• a 1.15 version replay of 2720BC sent to Akkula
                  *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Ok, ok, conmcb25, we told you not to play civ3 while at work and aim'ing with the wife ...

(just kidding) ... take care of RL first. I know if my GF were annoyed at me i'd ...

<-- quickly shuts down computer and runs towards screaming girlfriend "it's 1am, log off and go to bed or i'll make you into pancakes for breakfast!"
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Turn sent.
                      The stupid shall be punished.
                      www.akulla3D.com
                      ^^^
                      "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• Woohoo!! And the turn gets though Akulla!
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                          Ok, ok, conmcb25, we told you not to play civ3 while at work and aim'ing with the wife ...

(just kidding) ... take care of RL first. I know if my GF were annoyed at me i'd ...

<-- quickly shuts down computer and runs towards screaming girlfriend "it's 1am, log off and go to bed or i'll make you into pancakes for breakfast!"
                          Thats no problem because its a GF, when the GF becomes a wife is when your entire life goes downhill

Comment

• 2720bc to Beta

Comment

• To snoopy.
                              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• In 1.15.
                                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Working...
                                X