No announcement yet.

Conquests: Mesopotamia PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sent. Good to see you're back Wittlich. I'm sure you've had a few turns to take.

Comment

• Lets just play thru whatever save SirOsis sent to Wittlich.

Because I still think Akkula did not play the last save I posted.

Instead of trying to figure this out and wasted a bunch more time lets just PLAY ON
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Actually, SirOsis' save to me was a repeat...but I played it again and sent it off to Conmcb again...So...

2760BC Turn sent to Conmcb.

Comment

• OK not much of a loss, thats the last one I played and the last one posted before the stoppage.

Ill replay and email to akkula.

Has anyone seem him around??
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• emailed to akulla

2760BC

Comment

• hmmmm ... Looks like we might be getting back up to speed here??
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I hope so

I hope akulla is still around

Comment

• 2760bc to Beta

Comment

• To snoopy.
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• k sending to Sirosis. Had to look a while to remember who to send to ... but figured it out.

2720 on to SirOsis.
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Ok. I took it in 1.22. I can't remember if we were sticking with 1.15 or not. Let me know if 1.22 won't work for someone.

Comment

• Already been there. Done that. We need to stick with v1.15 since v1.22 will not work with this game.
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Well go the game in the v1.22 format....it seems to be working...

2720BC Turn sent to Conmcb (v1.22)
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 2720 to Akulla

Comment

• As I recall, akulla couldn't play the game in v1.22 which was why we were sticking with it in v1.15. Not that it matters much since this game has died and been resurrected almost as many times as the Balderdash PBEM.

Comment

Working...
                                X