X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3400BC Turn sent to Conmcb.

Comment

• 3400BC Turn sent to akkula
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Bamm!! Turn sent.
        The stupid shall be punished.
        www.akulla3D.com
        ^^^
        "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• I will do my best to play this later tonight, but I may not have a chance to do so until tomorrow. Sorry.

Comment

• 3400bc to Beta

Comment

• To Sam
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 3360bc sent

Comment

• 3360BC Turn sent to Conmcb.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 3360bc to akkula
                    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• turn sent.
                      www.akulla3D.com
                      ^^^

Comment

• 3360bc to Beta

Comment

• To Sam.
                          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• To SirOsis

Comment

• 3320BC Turn sent to Conmcb.
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Turn sent to roth.
                                www.akulla3D.com
                                ^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X