As to replacement players ....HarryH
    It's a Vox takeover.

Comment

• Hi, I have played the save.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Welcome on board Samuel!

Comment

• Samuel, if you would like you can email the save to the next player, which is Sirosis. His addy is: sirosis AT hotmail DOT com

Comment

• Thanks, Am I in?
            If I, my mail is samuel2904 @ hotmail . com

Comment

• Since there have been no other takers....I guess you are. SirOsis, can Samuel play with us?
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich
                Samuel, if you would like you can email the save to the next player, which is Sirosis. His addy is: sirosis AT hotmail DOT com
                Ok, I already have email the save to Sirosis.

Comment

• You're in. Enjoy the game. 3440 sent to Wittlich.

Comment

• 3440BC Turn sent to Conmcb.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 3440BC to Akkula

I will probably be out of town until Monday. Send the save and Ill see if I can play rom the in laws. If not I will or should be able to play again NLT Monday night.
                      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Nice fast turn around this turn, wow this game is starting to move.

Akulla.
                        The stupid shall be punished.
                        www.akulla3D.com
                        ^^^
                        "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• 3440bc to Beta

Comment

• Save to Samuel. Welcome aboard!! Thanks for joining the game.
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Thanks. 3400bc to SirOsis

Comment

• Hi guys, finally got my seemingly eternal problems sorted out and I see you found a replacement for me. My deepest apologies for the delays I've caused and good luck to all of you in the game
                                Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

Comment

Working...
                                X