AAAIIIEEE!!!!! help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZDNet has a free downloadable version of RegEdit Light 2.0:
    Celebrating 10 years of .xyz - over a decade of innovation! We are beginning the countdown to our decade-iversary! Over ten chapters, journey through a decade of innovation with .xyz. From its ambitious inception to quickly becoming a leader in the domain industry, each press release will unveil a year of .xyz’s history, challenges, and

EDIT: I have also stumbled across a register cleaner program. This is the program that you probably want to use: Here is where you can download it:

EDIT 2: Oops! This program is not compatible with Windows XP.
    Last edited by Wittlich; April 24, 2003, 22:17.

Comment

My partner just made a comment -

You are using Windows XP, right?

If so, just go back and restore the computer to one or two days ago (before you tried to install Civ)

From your Start menu, click on:

Start, Programs, Accessories, System Tools, System Restore.

This will give you the option of restoring the system back to a privious date/time period. Rather simple, now that I think about it. Thanks John! (to my partner)

Comment

wittlich: thanks! that worked...!
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

i was going to give that idea you to but i forgot what it did

Comment

Good to hear that the crisis has been deverted Self Biased.

Comment

Working...
            X