No announcement yet.

Elvis must DIE!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I like the idea of Elvis being in the game, but a possibly good candidate would be Curly from the Three Stooges. After all, didn't he wear costumes from every period and culture in their episodes? He looks natural in all of them.
    Still Uh-uh-Huh is at least as popular as Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk!
    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile,
    hoping it will eat him last.
    Winston Churchill

Comment

What about Groucho Marx as an entertainer instead of Elvis?
      Avoid COLONY RUSH on Galactic Civlizations II (both DL & DA) with my Slow Start Mod.
      Finding Civ 4: Colonization too easy? Try my Ten Colonies challenge.

Comment

Well i like elvis as much as the next guy but what about this. Y don't we get one of the members of blink 182 to do the entertaining lol . They could run around naked for one seen and add a bunch of much need comedy. Lets face the king is really god! ok so a music god but still a god. W/o him half of the music we listen to now wouldn't be here. Didn't the beatles say he influenced them? And the influenced then next generation and so on and so on. So elvis i cool w/ me but i am up for change too. But who else you gonna use?

------------------
        "If peeping your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis" - Billy Madison
        don't have ICQ but my AIM is beckdawg83 and MSN is beckdawg83@hotmail.com
        "If peeping your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis" - Billy Madison
        "i know there was something i was supposed to do today..... Drink 5 daiquiris.... No u did that" -Billy Madison
        "just call me santa with a pissed off attitutde" - ME
        AIM is beckdawg83 and MSN is beckdawg83@hotmail.com

Comment

Cant we put Go(o)d old Sid there as entertainer. Isn't he the biggest entertainer of all time. (this will lead to a controversial discussion)

My 5 years old little sister would prefer Bambi or Kermit the frog. Does her vote count to? She things Elvis was commercial ****. (she said that ,dont blaim me!!)

Better known at other forum's as:
          TheDuckOfFlanders

Comment

I vote for Kermit the Frog.

"Hi, ho, o' grand and wise leader, Kermit the Frog here..."
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Theben on 05-21-2001 02:25 AM
              I vote for Kermit the Frog.

Let's vote Mickey Mouse, instead!
              We all know it, and it's really more widely know: probably its black silhuette with two rounded ears is the most easy to catch your attention, but the Playboy rabbit

------------------
              A weapon is a device for making your enemy change his mind. The mind was the first and final battleground, the stuff in between was just noise.
              - Admiral Naismith
              [This message has been edited by Adm.Naismith (edited May 21, 2001).]
              "We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
              - Admiral Naismith

Comment

I'd like to share with you an actual occurance this morning as I was on the way to work. Sitting on the commuter bus, what do I see on a car driving next to me?

"The King is Coming"

No crosses, nothing religous, only that phrase and a guitar on the end of the bumper sticker. A sign from a higher power? Of course... Elvis will return !!

Comment

Working...
                X