Elvis must DIE!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elvis must DIE!!!!!!

SCREW Elvis; we need a REAL entertainer!

Someone like Johnny Rotten or Siouxsie Sioux (in their youth)!

No old bloated drunks! Punk rock! Punk rock!

Wild in the streets!
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

YOU PUNK!!!!

THE KING IS ONE AND THAT IS ELVIS.

AND ELVIS MUST BE IN CIV 3

I like punk a lot I've been to 3 ramones concerts here in Athens but what can possibly replace: «we're rocking Majesty»

[This message has been edited by paiktis22 (edited May 15, 2001).]

Comment

I don't mind the occasional Elvis but not as advisor from 4000BC+ and every single entertainer head. Please NOOOO!
      To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
      H.Poincaré

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Grumbold on 05-15-2001 05:07 PM
        I don't mind the occasional Elvis but not as advisor from 4000BC+ and every single entertainer head. Please NOOOO!

What do you mean. It's not like he doesn't change outfits

Comment

THE ONCE AND FUTURE KING.....ELVIS !!

Comment

Civ without Elvis is like Vegas without...showgirls and Wayne Newton (oh yeah and those impersonator guys)

Comment

Is it just me or is this topic a flame war (light-hearted though) waiting to happen? Didn't we all learn something from the "Let's be civil" thread?

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by SerapisIV on 05-15-2001 05:29 PM
                Is it just me or is this topic a flame war (light-hearted though) waiting to happen? Didn't we all learn something from the "Let's be civil" thread?

Oh, I didn't bother to read it. I just saw the KING MUST BE IN line in the end

So flame away

I'm joking. I read it. And I agree that these forums are very civil.

But, coming back to the topic, ELVIS MUST BE IN

[This message has been edited by paiktis22 (edited May 15, 2001).]

Comment

My comments was loaded with sarcasm, as if I really expect people to get into it over Elvis, come on. It should just be expected that The King is universally loved and would unquestionably be placed in Civ3, its not like Activision is making the game (okay sorry for even bringing up that other company) Back to refuting this thread's title...Elvis IS alive and will return to Civ3. Nough said.

Comment

"It should just be expected that The King is universally loved "

BAH!

Throw the bum out.

If you want real entertainers then throw in Al Gore and George Bush.

Comment

they cant ever replace Elvis.. nuff said..

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Chronus on 05-15-2001 08:41 PM
                        "It should just be expected that The King is universally loved "

BAH!

Throw the bum out.

If you want real entertainers then throw in Al Gore and George Bush.

Heresy !!!

Gore and Bush are clowns or buffoons, not the multi-talented movie star/actor/collectors-plate combo that is The King. You never know, he might right now be reading this post. Elvis the Apolytoner, maybe he even works for Firaxis or a KFC in Georgia, you decide which

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by SerapisIV on 05-15-2001 09:38 PMElvis the Apolytoner

LOL

Comment

Elvis did not sing Punk period.

------------------

Comment

Hey, you haven't lived until you've heard Jello Biafra's version of "Viva Las Vegas". Puts that wailing has-been Elvis in his place.

Just say No! To Elvis!

Go punkers!
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                              X