Destroying the UN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traelin
    Wow, I really hope the developers put in a MAJOR rep hit if you raze the city that has the U.N.
    I won't see why? If Washington was razed, would you be mad because the UN was razed or because Washington was razed?

Comment

Actually New York which is where UN actually is... but yeah, Beren makes a good point. Razing is razing, and it's evil if there's a UN there or not.

Comment

Why can't one just raze a wonder no matter what's around it?
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Beren

I won't see why? If Washington was razed, would you be mad because the UN was razed or because Washington was razed?
          You would be mad for both reasons the way I see it. Diplomats from all countries would be present in the city with the UN, meaning that if that city was razed, citizens of all countries could be killed (and very influential ones at that).

Comment

Originally posted by Fosse
            Actually New York which is where UN actually is... but yeah, Beren makes a good point. Razing is razing, and it's evil if there's a UN there or not.
            Razing is evil, but the world opinion would be even angrier in tone if some of their influential citizens were also killed.

Comment

Originally posted by steven8r
              Build the UN first to win peacfully.

If they beat you to it, Kill for peace!!!
              Same slogan use the dicktators,and now it use against them... from danger dictator to silence not wont war dictraktor.

Who want war?

USA!
              GO OUT there!

Usa sucks!

Comment

Erhm, this thread isn't about the real world UN. It's about the UN in Civ III.
                "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin
                  Erhm, this thread isn't about the real world UN. It's about the UN in Civ III.

Yes... stay on topic. If you have real life political statements to make, the Off Topic Forum is the appropriate place to do so...

If you continue it here... I see some restrictions being handed out
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

ottok seems angry. Well, everyone does these days.

Razing UN should result in some deep, DEEP, but really DEEP restrictions to the player who did it. To the point of making victory much, much, MUCH more difficult, since everybody, including your own people, would probally refuse and protest this vile act.

Comment

If you attempt to raze the UN they'll send the feared weapons inspector unit who will force your nukes to disband unless you keep moving them to a different city every turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Velho
                        If you attempt to raze the UN they'll send the feared weapons inspector unit who will force your nukes to disband unless you keep moving them to a different city every turn.

Comment

Working...
                        X