No announcement yet.

First Ever Civ 3 Championship Begins!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eli, not going to buy it? You MUST buy it, or I'm sued! I mean screwed! Oh, what's the difference...

airdrik, that's the spirit, take it like a histronic thirteen year old fat girl whose hope and puppy luv crush on the team quarterback was just dashed to shards under the bleachers where she saw her dreamboat and the 'head' cheerleader, (cencored)

Witlich, keep hope alive! (Like he has a chance)

Sirotnikov, I distictly recall the IHN spinning for quite a while before the decision was made against you, if that helps. It spun through the air, hit the wall, flipped onto the table, where the spin stablized, only to drop to the floor, where it finally stopped when Rover sat on it. It was lost then for a day, and recovered in the back yard, wrong end up for you. Tough luck.

Lawrence, was there ever any doubt?

cyclotron, doubteth not the IHN...

Henrik, your dream come true, we're coming out w/ the MAC version FIRST. MacUser had to pay a fortune for that... Said something about you paying half...

Zanzin, we're working on a patch...

Hasdrubal, that's not a beef wiener either, we're not out to get you or anything.

Par4, that nickel does suck. I'm planning it's demise as we speak. I'm going to give it back to the dog to sit on some more!

Eli, I knew it was un-pc! See the reply to Par4, it will be made to pay! Mahahahahehehe

Anyhoo, rain delay. The contest continues tomorrow.

Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Here comes round two of nothing really.
      Check the first post for results. Remember Roman will skip this round.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Lancer on 04-07-2001 05:28 PM
        Here comes round two of nothing really.
        Check the first post for results. Remember Roman will skip this round.

Thank you, Lancer.

Perhaps I can bribe you to win completely? When you need support on some topic, just give me a call...
        Rome rules

Comment

Right! Deal Roman. I'll be bashing gay black conservationist muslims in the OT....

Look forward to your unswerving support!

Har har har

Comment

Ok ok, that joke was a bit off color, but you must understand that it is made ok by the fact that I am a gay black conservationist muslim.

Well ok, that's not entirly true either. Like gays I do like butts, but unlike gays I like girls butts. I'm not black, but I tan very, very easy. I am a conservationist, I'm a conservative and 'consevationist' is just another name for that if I'm not mistaken. Though not a muslim I am a monothiest.

So you see, it was pc for me to make that joke, since I was really picking on myself, alright?

Comment

what the hell? I didn't make it to round two??

Oh yeah....I lost round one!! )

Hope that patch comes out soon Lancer!!!

If the voices in my head paid rent, I'd be a very rich man

Comment

Yahoo! Boy, am I on a roll!

Sorry about the quick kill Lawrence
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Roman on 04-07-2001 05:43 PM
                  Perhaps I can bribe you to win completely? When you need support on some topic, just give me a call...

Don't listen to him! Roman, let's make it a fair flip, eh?

------------------
                  - Cyclotron7, "that supplementary resource fanatic"
                  Lime roots and treachery!
                  "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Always...

Comment

Here we go, check the first post fow results in just a few...

Comment

My God! I actually made it to the 3rd Round!

Now we have a three-some between Jpww, Cyclotron7, and myself.

So, jpww and Cyclotron7...have you EVER been involved in a three-some before!? Me? I won't tell.

Lance, what kind of dice will you be using - 4-sided, 6-sided, or a
                        10-sided? Actually, it really doesn't make a differance to me, just curious though.

[This message has been edited by Wittlich (edited April 10, 2001).]
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

6 sided. So you win if you get a one...Cyclotron7 if he gets a two...that leaves 3,4,5, and 6 for jpww.

Sound fair?

There can be only one!

Comment

Well, what can I say Lance? Your game, your rules!

Comment

Don't worry, guys... if you subscribe to the theory of alternate ralities, there will be at least one reality that will break off when Lancer rolls the dice that will involve you winning. So somewhere, you will be the champion...

What dice? A d3, of course!

------------------
                              - Cyclotron7, "that supplementary resource fanatic"
                              Lime roots and treachery!
                              "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Hey Doods, does jpww know that he stands on the high wire of possibility, of possibly attaining his life's greatest accomplishment? Of whipping the planets best and brightest (well the best and brightest could have signed up, but chose not to delve into the inconsequencial) in a game not yet released? The first ever such competition!

His greatest moment, he might just miss it and never know...

Or he might catch it and not care...

Perhaps he's watching TV.

Comment

Working...
                                X