Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:

* ships-of-line exchange broadside volleys........ *

You must be dreaming about CTP them. . you heretic.
    -connorkimbro
    "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Man do I dream, I've played what must be at least half a game of something like civ2 and ctp2 mixed together and i'm pretty sure I was about to kill someone when i woke up
      And by the by did you know that any dreams you remember occur in about 5 seconds before you wake up.
      I wish I had a computer as fast as a brain... Oh sorry dreaming again.
      ... sorry ........ sorry again tired ............ Ok it's a really good game .............. hah bye bye chinese rats scum pests kiss Beijing goodbye ...................... hum size of nuclear explosions hmmmm. Ok i'll stop dreaming.

Firaxis has confirmed that two of the most popular features of the game - the powerful scenario editor and unit creator - are to be reworked for Civilization 3
      Yeah!

PS how do i change my sig i'm bored with this one??

------------------
      " mind over body "
      [This message has been edited by Darkknight (edited March 02, 2001).]
      Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

Working...
      X